Saturday, October 19, 2013

Eat Yer Greens!

I recently managed to get in a game of fantasy with the guys. It was fun playing the Wood Elves again. I've been neglecting them for a while and the trees and archers look a bit dusty.
I did some experimenting again with the colors and found a quick way to paint them Dryads. I essentially just layer the colors on small areas on the model. This way I'm letting the basecoat show and I don't have to 'fully' paint every inch of the model.
So the highlighted parts are the only areas I paint up. It was helpful in batch painting.
This one had more details like the green skirt and bluish runes.
I managed to get the base colors and highlights on all 24 Dryads :)) Now its onto the details like leaves, eyes, runes and a couple of sprites.

Have a good weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment