Sunday, July 14, 2013

Tau Army WIP

It's been a couple of weeks, I think, since I last did some painting. Been facing some challenges at the work front and this has trickled into personal life and gaming. But this weekend has been different. I did a test model of a Tau Fire Warrior AND completed full assembly two armies. Hobbying with a vengeance.
I painted him in the greens and yellows of my Tau army color scheme. It was a tough decision where to paint the accent colors. But once I stopped thinking and just went with it, it came out pretty ok :)
Fire Warrior here, shooting his yellow banana gun heehee!
Also added markings on his shoulder pad.
Back view. Nothing much to see. I will probably tone down on the yellow on the pads. The right shoulder pad looks deliciously like a piece of cheese.
A bit of a frontal top down view. Will plan to decorate the base with a jungle theme. Army fluff almost done, will post up real soon.

WIP Stuffs
These two boys are my Tau Commanders. The one of the left is Commander Burning Eye. And the one on the right is Commander Burning Fist, cos of the Onager Gauntlet.

The 1750 point Tau army assembled. And some even primed lol!

Next up....
My Fantasy Dwarves from the old Dwarf Army Box Set. It's really huge and gots loads of models. I might have added on a box of Warriors or two. But its mostly there at 2500 points.

And last...
A Farseer on bike WIP. He's primed black again, after I got all the dust off hahas..
Side view of the Farseer. I may remove the glowing rune in his left arm and replace it with some witchfire instead.

And that's it for this week. Hope to get more assembly and painting in. Fingers and toes crossed :)

Have a great week ahead everyone!

May you always remember the worlds and characters Fantastic that drew you into gaming and role playing!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. You got a lot done despite your busy schedule. And the fire warrior looks amazing!

    I hope things get better for you, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you need a yum cha partner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. completed full assembly two armies!

    I want to try against your dwarf army!

    ReplyDelete