Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sternguard Veteran with Heavy Weapon (WIP)

Its great to be on holiday as one can get much more painting done :) I've taken to painting up another Sternguard, this time with a heavy weapon. I present Brother Danoc of the Ultramarines Sternguard.
The conversion to the weapon was made using an Eldar Scatter Laser bit. The attachment is my counts as Lascannon. In fluff terms, its a special armament made to take down big nasty monstrous creatures.
I pinned the laser in place, so I can actually remove it and it will be a Heavy Bolter again.
The miniature is partly metal. I do like the new plastic Devastators much better. I still have yet to start on the highlights. But the anticipation of the resumption of work is getting to me again lol!
Well that's all I got for today. Time for food and sleep again ;)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! that lazcannon sure to roll 6 on to wound to pen lol!

    ReplyDelete