Saturday, August 11, 2012

WIP: More Wraithguard




I've been looking through my many Codexes and several (Space Marine) armies. Decided to focus on and finish modelling the Eldar.

The beginning work on the lone Wraithguard has really motivated me to redo the entire squad.

The Wraithguard on the left is my second attempt and its got a yellow tone that I really like.





Lonesome No More...
Took the opportunity during this weekend to paint up more of his buddies :)

Got 10 Wratihguard going through the repaint. The base colors are done! Now its just the detailing of the gems and some highlights! Still thinking of a cool way to paint the symbol of Iyanden on these guys. Might paint them on front portion of the heads.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment