Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Dues


Or rather overdues ;) Have been really busy of late transitioning back to work and also having to think a lot about family stuff. Did not have much time painting or modeling. Which is why i'm not surprised if my blog is being haunted by the Ghost of Non-Hobbying hehehe!

I found some time this weekend to paint up my one solitary miniature. She's the Onryo mini from Malifaux. My gaming, which i have not seen much of in a while, is playing Malifaux much more these days. I'm trying to get more stuff painted and hoping to participate in the next gaming session :)

The Onryo

I painted her in the colors same as Kirai.


Side view. She's got a petite purple fan, not sure how's she going to use it as a weapon in games haha!


Other side view. I added a small skull from Warhammer Fantasy at the base.


Back view. I glued her leaning forward slightly.


A clearer view of the bamboo base which was done using strips of greenstuff.

Necron Updates
Want to say a big THANK YOU to my gaming buddy JaeRoler for the gift :))

Its an awesome model and i'm almost done building it up. Will hope to proceed to my next fav part which is the painting!


More views of the Catacomb Command Barge.


Have not added the Necron Lord yet. Still thinking of the color scheme.

Eldar Conversions!

Also did up some Eldar Warlock on Jetbike conversions. All still WIP though...


I used the Silver Helms boxset and combined it with Eldar Guardian and Jetbikes :)


Got 5 Warlocks here. I've mostly finished converting the Farseer on Jetbike.

So there we have it. My first post in the month of December, dedicated to the loss of November's hobbying. Also hoping my painting skills have not deteriorated too much hehe!

I wish you all a great weekend and in case I go missing in action again, A Very Blessed & Joyful Christmas ;)

4 comments:

  1. You're back! Awesome work as always and I am looking forward to seeing Fantasy army for our ABOE!

    What army you bringing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas the flower of Brettonia has not returned to me.... so i'll be using me Wood Elves lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are a very brave man! My orcs will be there to chop those trees down! Muahahahhaa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah man! The trees shall walk!

    And under the shade of a thousand arrows! Well maybe just fifty, but you get the picture ;P

    ReplyDelete