Monday, June 6, 2011

Legolas and Arod

Had a nice evening today and went to my wife's graduation art exhibition at Mater Hospital. Was helping her with the final assignment most of the day and only had some time to do some painting for the Legolas on Arod after i got home.

Front view. Another nice mini to paint. He really looks like Orlando Bloom too haha!


Right side view. The pose of the horse and rider is quite dynamic. I get a sense of movement just looking at it.


Left side view. I painted the elven steed Arod greyish as he is said to be a grey horse in the Tolkien novels.


Back view. My Skull White paint kinda dried up, and i could use only a little of it. Which was just as well as the horse is grey-ish ;)

Legolas is not my fav character in LotR, but he has crazy awesome skills with the bow in the movie.

Hope everyone had a good Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the graduation! hehe.

    I like how you paint the horse. I cant seem to paint horses well, looks very messed up the paint job. You come back, teach me how to properly paint horses lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    Sure man, no probs!

    ReplyDelete