Friday, May 14, 2010

Lightsabers are Fun!

I was really eager to paint up my Jedi Knight today :) He will be my counts as Sister of Battle Cannoness in terms of 40k stats.

I will be calling him Oberwyn ;P

He was converted from a Reaper Miniature. The original mini was a wizard called Karlov Diedrich which was sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. I cut off the staff on the right hand and the sword on the left. I then drilled a hole and fitted a piece of paper clip as the lightsaber.


Front view



Back view

I'll be doing another Jedi counts as next. I changed me mind and will be using him to represent 'Anakin'.

My 'counts as' madness continues haha!

:)

5 comments:

  1. THIS IS MADNESS!

    MADNESS??

    THIS IS COUNT AS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oberwyn was done in about 10 minutes. 'The Madness' has given me superhuman painting speed (i rolled a 1 on a D6) lol!

    Oberwyn is a counts as Obi Wan who is in turn a counts as Cannoness ahahahaha!!

    Gotta love 'counts as' :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!

    Okay, I am speechless =)

    ReplyDelete