Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Craftworld Iyanden

The Wraithguard


My first Wraithguard miniature. 9 more to go!


The Farseers of Iyanden


Left to Right: Farseer Delphinion and Farseer Mieraelan


The Spiritseers of Iyanden

The Spiritseers guide the paths of the Wraithguard in battle.


The Wave Serpents

Almost completed painting them. They usually carry my Dire Avengers and Striking Scorpions across the battlefield.


Dire Avengers

My choice Troops selection. Pictured above are 2 Dire Avengers and their Exarch. I have to take at least a squad (or two!) as the Shrine of Asuryan is located on Craftworld Iyanden ;) Still a work in progress.

A Striking Scorpion

This is my Elites choice. As the Iyanden have a diminished populace, the Striking Scorpions are a prudent choice for the army as they have good armor, hence added survivability.

No comments:

Post a Comment